- Role: Tech support / Integration engineer
- Scope: As a Tech Support Engineer at StoryChief you'll be the first point of contact for our customers and partners to resolve technical issues. By combining your Technical and Customer Success skills, you'll have a direct impact on the quality of our product.
- Level: Junior/medior
- Location: Ghent, BE (hybrid or remote)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in an IT technical customer support role
- Not scared of API calls, Postman, blobs of JSON and SQL
- In-depth experience with CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, Craft) Analytical and problem-solving
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Growth mindset - open, curious, determined, quick to try new things
- You agree with our values
What does your day look like
Joining our customer support team means that you are striving to become a product expert but you also get energy from making customers happy and solving problems. Developing product expertise is key in this role. By engaging with customers daily, you'll get the opportunity to get a deep understanding of our product and also our customers. You'll be the voice of our customers and you'll pass on their feedback and requests to the product & development department. You'll also work closely with the customer success and development team. Look at some of our testimonials:
As a Tech support / Integration engineer you:
- are the first point of contact for our customers for technical matters.
- take ownership of technical support issues and guide customers to the perfect integration.
- provide fast & efficient technical support to our customers and partners via Intercom or mail.
- gather the necessary information for the reported issue and dive deeper for further investigation.
- write knowledge-based articles.
- collaborate with the development team when the issue requires it.
- develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- act as a bridge between our Customer Success team and Development Team.
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, this means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & independence
- Parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, ...
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a pop-up pool and regular BBQs
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.