- Role: Visual Content Creator
- Scope: Working closely with our team to create impactful graphic and video content daily for our social media, blog, website, and in-app campaigns.
- Level: Medior
- Location: Ghent, BE (hybrid or remote)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic/video design.
- 2+ years of experience in a Saas or an Agency.
- Knowledge of tools handling pixels (Photoshop, Lightroom, Canva, etc..)
- Knowledge of tools handling vectors (Illustrator, Sketch, Canva, etc..)
- Skilled in UX/UI design
- Ability to pitch your vision and ideas.
- You agree with our values.
Amazing bonus points 🤩
- (Basic) Knowledge and experience with After Effects
- (Basic) Editing skills in Premiere PRO
What does your day look like
As a visual content creator, you will be responsible for producing visual content that engages consumers through visual storytelling. This position requires planning, creation, and design editing skills. This means you will be managing all visual concepts from beginning to end. Creating meaningful content that grabs the attention of our customers gets you excited. Your role will be crucial in creating and editing visuals ranging from social media graphics & infographics to webinars and video ads. You will work closely with our Marketing Team, to create the visual identity and visual content for StoryChief. Look at some of our testimonials:
As a Visual Content Creator you:
- work closely with the team to create impactful graphic and video content for our social media, blog, website, and in-app campaigns.
- know your way around various specialized graphic design software packages.
- possess technical skills in graphics, video, and post-production: you can film, photograph, edit, and (basic) motion design.
- know how to spot trends and work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- can easily adjust your tasks to match priorities.
- suggest new ways to promote company offerings and reach consumers.
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, this means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & independence
- Parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, ...
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a pop-up pool and regular BBQs.
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.